Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Don't sit under the apple tree........

................with anyone else but me! What a virtual carry on!

After the sunquats, I decided to try some of the little apples on my tree.


(click on photo for bigger image)

Coloured pencil on green paper. Quite pleased with this, but I need to work harder on natural looking leaves and I think it's time I broke out the Canford paper!


(click on photo for bigger image)

And here they are again, this time in coloured pencil on heavy white cartridge paper. Right back in the comfort zone here! But still not satisfied with those leaves...............

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Kay, these are really nice! I especially like the second one on the white background. I envy your light, delicate style!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger isay said...

wow! beautiful virtual sketches becky. i have not been here for a while and here's wishing you all the best.

isay

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Conni said...

Lovely work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home