Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blue Robe

The super art blog Gurney Journey hosts 'Art by Committee' where participants illustrate a weekly quote taken from a SciFi novel.

This week's quote was:

"An odd-looking being sat cross-legged on the floor of the the room they were in, oblivious to them, apparently in some sort of trance. He wore a blue robe, tied at the waist, that covered his knees. He was barefoot."

I've lurked there, fascinated, for a while and this quote was just too tempting. I don't know how to send it, so I just put it here.


(click on photo for bigger image)

If you get a chance, check out Gurney Journey, it's a superb blog, filled with all sorts of information for aspiring artists like me. I've started right at the beginning and I'm working my way forward to today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home